Based in Manchester, United Kingdom
26 July, 2014
Shh, Zombies is the hit new game from Enigma 23 - set in a cuboid word where the people, nature and even the architecture is cuboid! The poor people of Shh, Zombies evolved with their heads always looking to the sky, which gives them a much brighter outlook on life, especially since the zombie problem broke out. With a spring in his step our hero, Jim, happily bounces along the path set by the user to reach the safety of the level exit - and the safe house hidden below!
Originally intended as a companion game to a much larger project (which will sadly never get made), Shh, Zombies evolved into its own fully fledged project, creating a world of its own and challenging players everywhere.
- A bird’s eye view of the play area allows you to plan every move.
- Deep, turn-based puzzle action. You can set up Jim’s path, avoid the zombies, and watch the action unfold!
- Detailed, gorgeous voxel graphics.
- Lots of replayability, with multiple game modes. Day Time (Normal Difficulty) and Night Time (Hard Difficulty), giving you twice the game!
- Beware of Night Time, as more zombies and less lights mean you’re the first snack on the menu!
There are currently no trailers available for Shh, Zombies. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Enigma 23
Enigma 23 is a one man indie game development studio, which launched its first title, Shh,Zombies, in July 2014 (Windows Store) and October 2014 (iOS and Android).
More information on Enigma 23, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Shh, Zombies Credits
Game Designer, Developer, Enigma 23 Owner
2D Artist, Freelancer